Sunday, March 16, 2014

Home Sweet Home


I’ve decided to skip today’s assignment which is to write about the item I last purchased. The last items I bought were groceries at Trader Joes. Although I really like Trader Joes, I want to wait until I have bought something exciting to write about. I’m going to write instead about a later suggestion – a picture of the town I live in.

I live in Tallahassee, Florida, a beautiful city which is the home of the state government, two major universities, and beautiful canopied roads. I have lived here for nine years and really like it because it has so much to offer, especially for children. It was the best move I ever made. I teach at the oldest high school in the state which looks just like the one in the movie Grease. My son Drew works at Florida State University and is very involved with the large adult Special Olympics program. Tallahassee is a great place to live.


Florida State Capitol

Doak Campbell Stadium, FSU

Leon High School
canopy road

No comments:

Post a Comment